Summer Wedding Bouquets
The day you marry is special; choose the flowers that reflect the love you feel and want to celebrate for your Summer wedding bouquets.
Selecting the perfect blooms for your Summer wedding bouquets starts with your wedding theme.
What message do you want your Summer wedding bouquet to communicate on your special day? It’s important to coordinate the colors for your wedding theme with your wedding flowers for the best effect. In the language of flowers, each has a meaning.
For the bride’s bouquet, the flowers worn by the bridal party and the bridesmaids bouquets, choosing blossoms with an eye on their significance will help you choose the right flowers.
The Summer season is favored because of the abundance of themes that can be used. Garden weddings, beach weddings and weddings in park forest settings are just a few locations that benefit from the warm weather. Destination weddings during the Summer bring together the magic of romance with the excitement of travel to an exotic location.
Generally, the weather of the Summer season is not as unpredictable as Springtime, but depending on the location that you choose, it’s a good idea to have a Plan B just in case a Summer shower occurs.
Here are a few ideas for Summer wedding bouquets that you can consider:
- For a garden marriage ceremony, style Summer wedding bouquets with fuchsia orchids, pure white hydrangea and beautiful yellow roses tied with white tulle.
- Lily of the valley, red roses and pink peonies makes a fantastic bridal bouquet.
- For a traditional all-white Summer wedding bouquet, choose white roses, chrysanthemums and hyacinth accented with ferns.
- Red, pink and orange roses with sweet peas and snapdragons creates a striking bouquet.
- Use white orchids, pink calla lilies, green buttons and yellow roses for romantic wedding bouquets.
- Select pink gerbera daisies with pink hydrangea and stephanotis to create a beautiful pastel wedding bouquet.
Learn more about the meaning of the color of roses to accent your Summer wedding bouquets here
Let your Summer wedding be a glorious celebration of love in the most favored season of the year. Whether your wedding theme is heart-warming and sentimental or dramatic and awe-inspiring, you can fine the perfect wedding flowers to make your special event a total success. The flowers for your Summer wedding bouquet, your bridal party and to decorate the reception area will influence the joyful atmosphere of your wedding day.
This time of year is special not only for the temperature, but also for the wide variety of flowers that are available for you to make your marriage ceremony and wedding reception spectacular. Some of the flowers used in brides’ favorite Summer wedding bouquets include;
- Gerber Daisies
- Sweet Peas
- Lily of the Valley
You can have a Summer wedding reception that’s as colorful and fragrant as a garden no matter what location you choose. Let Flowers for You LLC help you coordinate your Summer wedding bouquets with the flowers that decorate your marriage ceremony and reception venue.